Next week, from Monday 8th to Friday 12th February is National Apprenticeship Week and DB Cargo UK will be supporting the event by sharing information about apprenticeships with them.
Kerrie Talbot, Apprenticeship and Development Manager at DB Cargo UK said “NAW is hugely important to me because it provides a national platform on which we can showcase the brilliant work that our apprentices do and how they are contributing to the business, furthering their careers and building for the future”
Each Day next week they will be releasing a new article on different subjects and sharing examples and stories from current apprentices.
- Celebrating apprenticeships at DB Cargo UK
- Emma Roberts my apprenticeship story – video interview
- Liam Marsh my apprenticeship story – podcast
- Being part of the Apprenticeship Ambassador Network
- Natalie Platts my apprenticeship story
- A little bit more about NAW
The 14th annual week-long event is taking place across England to showcase how apprenticeships can benefit communities, businesses and economies.
Support the website and get member benefits in return
The latest railway news
Railway Prints, DVD’s / Blu-Ray’s, books and more
Come and share your railway pictures
UK STEAM INFO
Upcoming mainline steam tours/loco movements
DB Cargo UK
Visit their website