Over the bank holiday weekend, we visited the Ffestiniog Railway as they were holding a special event. This would see 10 locomotives in steam across the Ffestiniog Railway and an intensive timetable in operation.
In this third and final part, from Monday, you can see a variety of weathers, a lot of steam and a lot of action!
Locomotives in Steam are:
- David Lloyd George (built 1992 – Boston Lodge Works)
- Earl of Merioneth (built 1979 – Boston Lodge Works)
- Palmerston (built 1864 – George England & Co)
- Britomart (built 1899 – Hunslet Engine Co.)
- Prince (built 1863 – George England & Co.)
- Hugh Napier (built 1904 – Hunslet Engine Co.)
- Darjeeling Himilayan No. 19 (built 1889 – Sharp Stewart & Co)
- Linda (built 1893 – Hunslet Engine Co.)
- Blanche (built 1893 – Hunslet Engine Co.)
- Lyd (built 2010 – Boston Lodge Works)
- Porthmadog Harbour Station
- Just passed Boston Lodge