The Evesham Vale Light Railway in Worcestershire has announced that they will begin running passenger trains again from Saturday 4th of July 2020, following changes to the Government’s advice and guidance regarding COVID-19.
Social distancing and many other safety measures will be used across the line to ensure staff, volunteers and passengers have increased protection.
The following changes listed below will be in place:
- Protective screens fitted in operational carriages to isolate each compartment.
- The use of one-way systems across the railway.
- Contactless cards are the preferred choice of payment, with Chip & Pin and Cash also being accepted.
- Locations around the railway will have hand sanitiser.
- Increased cleaning, especially to areas which are high contact.
The timetable is planned to see trains running every 30 mins, starting from 10.30am until 4.30pm.
For full details, to book or to support the Evesham Vale Light Railway, please visit their website here.
Get image downloads, Prints and Streaming Video
For the Latest Railway News
RailAdvent Online Shop
Railway Prints, DVD’s / Blu-Ray’s and more
LocoStop – The RailAdvent Community
Come and share your railway pictures
Mainline UK Steam Info
Upcoming mainline steam tours/loco movements