Virgin Trains has announced its Spring Seat Sale and is set to put a spring in everyone’s steps this march, with tickets starting from just £5
From Thursday 15th March to Monday 19th March, Virgin Trains West Coast will be slashing the price of their seats. Over half a million first and standard class tickets available.
Passengers can use this to travel between Tuesday 3rd April to Friday 1st June.
Whether you travel to Cadbury World in Birmingham or visit London for the Royal Wedding, there is a ticket for everyone.
What are the discounted fares?
- London to Manchester Standard Class: originally £23, now £11
- London to Glasgow Standard Class: originally £30, now £18
- London to Birmingham Standard Class, originally £8, now £5
- London to Manchester First Class: originally £45, now £30
- London to Glasgow First Class: originally £60, now £37
- London to Birmingham First Class: originally £27, now £17
What did the officials say?
Sarah Copley, Executive Director Commercial, for Virgin Trains on the West Coast said: “With our Spring Seat Sale, our customers can jump on a train and enjoy the best the UK has to offer. At Virgin Trains, we pride ourselves in offering a comfortable and smooth journey from beginning to end. We get you there quicker than the car, and with our industry firsts – such as mobile ticketing, automatic compensation for delays and our free on-demand entertainment app beam – your journey will be smoother and more enjoyable too. With over half a million discounted First Class and Standard tickets, our passengers have even more to look forward to this spring.”