Over the weekend of 3rd/4th March 2018, we find ourselves back at the East Lancashire Railway for the second time in 2018.
In what was a very hit and miss event, due to the snow brought in by the Beast From The East, but we braved the weather for a visit on the Saturday and Sunday.
Due to the inclement weather, we didn’t attend on Friday as planned.
Our shots range from Rawtenstall to Bury. Please note: some shots have been taken out for featuring in our 2018 DVD. See more here
This time, we are filming for the ELRs Spring Steam Gala. This saw the following locomotives in steam for the event:
– LMS Jubilee No. 45690 “Leander”
– Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Class 27 No. 52322
– LMS Hughes Crab No. 13065
– SR Bulleid West Country Class No. 34092 “City of Wells”
– LMS Black 5 No. 45212
– LMS Black 5 No. 45407
– Hunslet No. 2890 ‘Douglas’
– A4 No. 60009 ‘Union of South Africa’
Our Video Equipment for filming at this event: