For every DVD sold, RailAdvent will donate
£5 to the NYMR’s Crisis Appeal
This brand new DVD features around an hour of footage about our weekend at the North Yorkshire Moors Railway’s 2019 Annual Steam Gala, along with 2 A4 unframed prints from the event.
You can choose either DVD or Blu-ray format, DVD is selected by default above.
In addition to the disc, you also get 2 FREE A4 size unframed prints worth £9.99 each.
Note: The music does not feature throughout the actual DVD/Blu-Ray, only during opening/closing credits, and during 2 bridging scenes.
Featuring footage from every day at the gala, which was held from the 26th – 29th September 2019,
Includes footage from every station on the line and 15 locomotives in action throughout the 3 days, these are:
- GWR ‘Hall’ No. 6990 ‘Witherslack Hall’ (courtesy of the Great Central Railway)
- LNER ‘A4’ No. 60009 ‘Union of South Africa’ (courtesy of John Cameron)
- GWR ‘King’ No. 6023 ‘King Edward II’ (Courtesy of the Didcot Railway Centre)
- USATC ‘S160’ No. 2253 ‘Omaha’ (courtesy of Peter Best)
- LNER ‘K1’ No. 62005 (NYMR resident – spends most of the year on ‘Jacobite’ services)
- LNER ‘B1’ No. 1264
- BR ‘Standard 4MT’ No. 76079
- BR ‘Standard 4’ No. 80136 (not featured on trains – features at Grosmont MPD)
- SR ‘Schools’ No. 926 ‘Repton’
- LMS ‘Black 5’ No. 5428 ‘Eric Treacy’
- Lambton Colliery No. 29
- SR ‘S15’ No. 825
- LNER ‘Q6’ No. 2238
- BR ‘9F’ No. 92134 (first gala appearance and trains since BR days)
- LNER ‘J27’ No. 65894
BR Class 25 No. D7628 “Sybilla” (on the Whitby shuttles
Price includes free UK postage and packaging.
Shipping costs for other countries can be calculated by adding the product to your basket, viewing your basket, and selecting your country at the checkout.
Select either DVD or Blu-ray format above.
- You can pay by Paypal with the yellow button above
- To pay with a card, click add to basket above and then proceed to checkout.
Questions before placing your order?
Use our live chat (bottom right) and ask away!
Or email us [email protected]