Bachmann Europe Plc has announced that a number of new products for each of its model railway ranges will be released over the coming months.
Over 150 new items are planned to be released, as well as numerous new liveries and identities for existing N and OO scale models.
- LNER Thompson Full Brake Coach with separately fitted detail components and close coupling mechanisms and is available in four liveries;
- DB Cargo HRA Bogie Hopper Wagon, with four models in DB Cargo's red livery, each with buckeye couplings, and optional buffers and tension lock couplings;
- three new models of the GWR 94xx Class Pannier Tank;
- two Class 20/3 models, each with working marker lights at the cab end, one in original DRS livery and a second pair in DRS Compass livery;
- five original Class 20s, with liveries from the BR Green era to the only example that carried a Railfreight triple grey scheme;
- A fourth vehicle has been added to the refurbished 4-CEP range, finished in BR Blue & Grey, BR London & South East Sector k ‘Jaffa Cake' livery, and Network SouthEast. livery;
- eight 14-ton tank wagons and a pair of 102-ton TEA bogie tank wagons, both available in either pristine condition or with a weathered finish.
- HRA Bogie Hopper Wagons;
- upgraded Class 47 diesel locomotive with cab lights, independently controlled directional lights, a Next18 DCC decoder interface, and an integrated speaker, allowing the introduction of SOUND FITTED models;
- additional versions of Class 158 2-Car DMUs and Ivatt 2MT and Standard 5MT locomotives;
- additional Mk1 and Mk2F coaches and several new mineral wagons.
- models of Ffestiniog Railway's Linda and Blanche will be put on general release from December;
- three more versions of the Gloucester Bogie Coach.
EFE Rail range
- Five versions of Southern Railway Booster locomotives from the first days in traffic through to the final operations in 1969;
- two more ‘Pacer' DMUs with a Class 143 in Arriva Trains Wales livery and a Class 144 in BR Regional Railways colours;
- four more WD Austerity tank locomotives, including one in Longmoor Military Railway livery and two preserved examples, No. 92 Waggoner and No. 7 Robert;
- further releases of PBA Clay Tiger Wagons.
- a two-road Electric Train Depot that can be used in multiple to create larger depots;
- a station building influenced by Woody Bay on the Lynton & Barnstaple Railway in a choice of two colour schemes;
- several useful railway and lineside structures in N scale with some available in two colour schemes.
With more models due to be released in the next three months, Bachmann has launched an e-newsletter that provides weekly updates of the models being released each week.