BR Class 33 33012 is currently en-route from the Swanage Railway to Kidderminster on the Severn Valley Railway ready to appear at the line’s Diesel Festival next week.
The Bo-Bo is currently hauling D4 and D182 to the Severn Valley Railway in a multi-loco convoy including 31128 and 37703, which will continue its journey north separately.
The 33 is visiting the Severn Valley Railway thanks to its owners, the 71A Locomotive Group and the Swanage Railway.
This now means that the gala is expected to include the following locomotives:
- Class 46 No. 46045
- Class 44 No. 44004 (D4) ‘Great Gable’
- Class 69 from GB Railfreight
- Class 66 or 68 from Direct Rail Services
- Class 67
- Class 14 D9551
- Class 50 No. 50035 Ark Royal
- Class 31 No. 31466
- Class 17 No. D8568
- Class 50 No. 50007 hercules
- Class 52 No. D1062 Western Courier
- Class 52 No. D1015 Western Champion
- Class 33 No. 33108
- Class 50 No. 50031 Hood
- Class 50 No. 50049 Defiance
- Class 40 No. 40106
Quite the line-up, I’m sure you will agree!
What do you think of this? Let us know in the comments below.