Monday the 20th of December saw the start of substantial platform repair work carried out at West Horndon Station.
The extensive repair work is expected to finish during late February 2022 and will mean that there will be changes to rail operator c2c services as follows:
The services mentioned below will all be running as 8 carriage trains in place of 12 carriage trains.
- 05.13am Shoeburyness to Fenchurch Street service
- 05.28am Shoeburyness to Fenchurch Street service
- 05.43am Shoeburyness to Fenchurch Street service
- 06.29am Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness service
- 06.42am Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness service
- 06.59am Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness service
- 17.27pm Shoeburyness to Fenchurch Street service
- 18.46 Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness service
The following services will not stop at West Horndon station:
- 07.51am leaving from West Horndon heading towards London (07.12am Thorpe Bay to Fenchurch Street service)
- 16.48pm leaving from West Horndon heading towards London (16.40pm Shoeburyness-Fenchurch Street service)
c2c are a popular train operating company that run services from London to Southend.
Passengers can feel safe when travelling with c2c with their enhanced cleaning strategy in place which sees extra cleaning and hand sanitisers available to use at stations.
All c2c trains are fitted with air conditioning which circulates 240l of fresh air each second. Passengers can also make journeys easier by buying tickets online, via the c2c travel app or using a Smartcard.
Passengers are reminded that it is now a legal requirement to wear a face-covering onboard trains and in stations, unless exempt.