BR Class 20, 20031, and BR Class 37, 37075, are set to see an increase in passenger operations thanks to being popular at recent galas.
Unfortunately, due to flood damage, BR Class 25 No. 25059 has been out of service since January 2020 and will not be used.
The dates below are all coronavirus dependent and are subject to change.
The following dates are planned to feature diesel traction:
- 5th and 6th, 12th and 13th, 19th and 20th as well as the 26th June 2021
- 3rd and 10th July 2021 (June and July diagrams expected to be first round trip before steam takes over)
- 17th July (All Day)
- 30th July (All Day)
- 24th and 31st July (Morning Diagram)
- 7th, 14th and 21st August (Morning Diagrams)
- 13th and 27th August (All Day)
- 10th and 11th September (Mixed Traction Weekend)
A visiting locomotive (TBA) is expected to visit the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway for the Summer that will also feature at the Mixed Traction Weekend.
Speaking of the Mixed Traction Weekend, details are still being confirmed, but should see steam and diesel team up to operate an intensive timetable over the weekend of Friday 10th until Sunday 12th September.
The latest railway news
Signup to our daily and weekly newsletters
Railway Prints, DVD’s / Blu-Ray’s, books and more
Come and share your railway pictures
UK STEAM INFO
Upcoming mainline steam tours/loco movements
Keighley and Worth Valley Railway
Visit their website