Any plans for this weekend? Nene Valley Railway are hosting their Steam and Vintage Rally this Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th.
The weekend will see a variety of vehicles on display and running, from standard gauge steam trains and steam traction engines to miniature steam engines and vintage cars.
- Traction engines, miniature steam engines, vintage tractors, vintage cars, commercials and motorbikes on display
- Fairground Organ
- Standard gauge engines rides (Wansford to Peterborough), including behind Thomas (Wansford to Yarwell only)
- Shed tours and steam crane demos
- Craft fair and real ale bar
Activities and Services
- Wansford – Turntable Cafe (full and light refreshments), gift shop, second-hand bookshop (in carriage), children’s play area, toilets (disabled and baby changing) and free parking
- Overton for Ferry Meadows – Near Ferry Meadows Country Park, Night Mail Museum, light refreshments and miniature railway
- Orton Mere
- Peterborough (Nene Valley) – Next to The Railworld Wildlife Haven
For more information, please visit the Nene Valley Railway’s website here