TransPennine Express has announced the go-live date for the May Timetable compensation scheme.
Compensation is being offered to passengers across certain routes following the disruption caused by the May timetable change. TransPennine Express is set to launch their scheme on Monday 23rd July 2018.
Season ticket holders who travel on specific routes will be eligible for compensation and will be able to submit their claim via the TransPennine Express website.
Passengers with multi-modal and zonal tickets will also be entitled to compensation.
The train operator is offering a week’s compensation to customers who were disrupted between the 20th May and 30th June 2018.
The following routes will be eligible for compensation:
- Manchester Airport to Lancaster
- Liverpool to Scarborough
- Liverpool to Newcastle
- Manchester Airport – Middlesbrough
- Manchester Piccadilly – Hull
- Manchester Piccadilly – Leeds
More information on the scheme can be found by clicking here.
- Visit the RailAdvent news homepage
For the latest railway news
- Visit the RailAdvent Shop
For railway related goodies!
- Visit LocoStop – Our New Social Network
Come and share your photo’s and video’s, join the discussion.
Find out what others are sharing
- Visit the TransPennine Express website
For more information