MerseyRail has announced that it has partnered again with the Liverpool Echo for their annual Environment Awards.
The Environment Awards are a celebration to recognise the success of businesses and community groups who are working towards a healthier and greener place to live and work.
There are 11 awards up for grabs, it is completely free to enter. No project is too big or small.
Below, you can find all the information you need to enter into the awards.
The goals of the EnvironmentAwards are:
- RECOGNISE the best environmental businesses, schools, community projects and individuals.
- THANK those who are making a difference.
- FEATURE the green heroes in the Echo in print.
- CELEBRATE their magnificent achievements at a fantastic Awards Night.
Together with the Liverpool Echo, MerseyRail is looking for organisations across Merseyside to tell them what they have been doing to make the city a greener place to live and work.
How to enter?
Simply download a copy of the entry form here, complete it by telling the train operating company which category you want to enter and tell all about your green initiative, then send your completed entry by email to [email protected]
Closing date for entries: Friday 2 February
- Visit the MerseyRail Website
For more information