|Pre Order Today
Our upcoming 6 Disc DVD set featuring the
50th Anniversary Gala at the Worth Valley Railway
On the weekend of 15-17th September 2017, we find ourselves filming at the Welsh Highland Railway for their Super Power Weekend.
The theme for the weekend was ‘Welsh Highland Stars’ with many trains leaving with specially made headboards.
Our video features clips from all three days of the event, and at various points from Porthmadog to Rhyd Ddu.
Some highlights were near the summit with Earl of Merioneth, Prince and Garratt 138 all steaming up the incline.
- 0-4-0ST George England No. 2 ‘Prince’ – Built 1863
- 0-4-4-0T Double Fairlie ‘Earl of Merioneth’ – Built 1979
- 0-4-4-0T Double Fairlie ‘Merddin Emrys’ – Built 1879
- Funkey Diesel ‘Vale of Ffestiniog’ – Built 1967
- 2-6-2+2-6-2T Garratt No. 138
- 2-6-2+2-6-2T Garratt No. 143
What do we film with?
We often get asked what we film with, below is our equipment.
Enjoy the video 🙂
- Visit the Welsh Highland Railway Website
For more information
More Welsh Highland Railway