Our video of the Ffestiniog Railways Victorian Weekend, which was held from the 6th-8th October 2017 in the top left hand corner of Wales.
The Victorian Weekend allows the Ffestiniog to showcase what the 13.5 mile line used to look like back in the times when they carried slate and victorian passengers.
Our filming took place on the Saturday and Sunday of the event, with various points being filmed at, including some new points.
The video sees lots of shuttles and freight trains which would have taken place when the rebuilding of the Ffestiniog was taking place.
We also see some evening trains at Minffordd on the Saturday.
– David Lloyd George (Double Fairlie)
– Earl Of Merioneth (Double Fairlie)
– Merddin Emrys (Double Fairlie)
– Palmerston (George England)
– Prince (George England)
– Taliesin (Single Fairlie)
What do we film with?
We often get asked what we film with, below is our equipment.
- Visit the Ffestiniog Railway Website
For more information