The Mid Hants Railway ‘The Watercress Line’ are celebrating 50 years since the end of Southern Railway Steam.
To celebrate this, the railway is planning to have two weekends (1st – 2nd & 7 – 9th July 2017) with Bulleid Pacific’s and also a great line up of home locomotives.
The two weekends will feature intensive timetables, freight trains and real ales throughout.
The visiting locomotives already confirmed are:
- 35006 ‘Peninsular & Oriental S.N. Co’ (visiting from the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway)
- 34053 ‘Sir Keith Park’ (visiting from the Severn Valley Railway)
- 34081 ’92 Squadron’ (visiting from the Nene Valley Railway)
- 34046 ‘Braunton’ (running as 34052 ‘Lord Dowding’)
34053 Sir Keith Park in Steam at the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway Steam Gala
- Visit the Mid Hants Railway Website
For more information