This brand new 2 disc Blu-ray set features around 2 hours of footage about our bank holiday weekend at the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway Diesel and Mixed Traction Gala.
Featuring footage from every day at the gala, which was held from the 3rd May to the 6th May, this 2 Blu-ray set features 13 locomotives in action throughout the 4 days, these are:
- GBRf Class 47 No.47727 ‘Edinburgh Castle’ (courtesy of GB Railfreight)
- Class 50 No.50031 ‘Hood’ (courtesy of the Class 50 Alliance)
- Class 50 No.50007 ‘Hercules’ (courtesy of the Class 50 Alliance / GB Railfreight)
- Class 88 No.88009 ‘Diana’ (courtesy of Direct Rail Services)
- Class 41 No.41001 + Mk3’s (courtesy of the 125 Group and the National Railway Museum)
- Class 31 No.97205 (31163) (courtesy of Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway)
- BR Standard 4 No.75078 (BR Black, Late Crest)
- USATC S160 “Big Jim” No.5820 (USATC Grey)
- BR Standard 2 No.78022
- Class 20 No.20031
- BR Class 25 No.25059
- BR Class 37 No.37075
- Hunslet Shunter No.32 ‘Huskisson’
The 2 Blu-ray set features footage from every station on the line, as well as many of the lineside permit accessible points too.
This is also available on DVD (click here for more information).
The price of this 2 Blu-ray Set includes free 1st class UK signed for postage and packaging.
A trailer can be found below: