Steam and electric traction team up to provide a perfect railtour, The Cumbrian Mountain Express takes you around the beautiful countryside of North England.
Tour Promoter – The Railway Touring Company
Operator – West Coast Railway Company Ltd
- Electric Class 86 (Blue)
- Hauls London Euston – Carnforth section and Farington Junction – London Euston section
- LMS Jubilee No.45690 ‘Leander’
- LMS Jubilee No.45699 ‘Galatea’
Route and Times
- Adult – Standard (£109), First (£164) and Premier (£264)
- Junior – Standard (£76), First (£107) and Premier (£180)
- Family – Standard (£332), First (£489) and Premier (£798)
For further information, please visit The Railway Touring Company’s website here
WARNING – Information display on this page was correct at time of writing, Information can change quickly. Please visit The Railway Touring Company’s website to check if any changes have been made.
Other events available to view by clicking here