The Avon Valley Railway have announced that they have a role available as a paid member of staff at the railway.
The standard gauge line runs for 3 miles along the Gloucestershire countryside from Bitton station.
The railway carries around 80,000 passengers a year.
The position that has become available is Engineering & Operations Administration Co-ordinator.
The Engineering & Operations Administration Co-ordinator will be based at Bitton on the AVR. Key responsibilities are:
- Set up new administrative practices
- Record and monitor work activities
- Assist with processes and actions to make sure staff are competent to carry out jobs.
- General admin tasks.
You can view the Job Description for this role by clicking here.
The salary for this job is £15,000 per annum on a Full-Time Employment (FTE) basis. The weekly hours are 14 per week.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Mark Simmons to [email protected] by Wednesday 13 June.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 19th June 2018.
If you don’t want to be paid at the railway, but still want to help out, why not learn more about volunteering at the railway? Click here for more information.
- Visit the RailAdvent news homepage
For the latest railway news
- Visit the RailAdvent Shop
For railway related goodies!
- Visit LocoStop – Our New Social Network
Come and share your photo’s and video’s, join the discussion.
Find out what others are sharing
- Visit the Avon Valley Railway website
For more information