If you cannot find the answer to your question here in the LocoStop FAQ, please click here to email us. We will do everything we can to help you get the most from LocoStop.
Scroll down to the bottom to read the FAQ’s
The Main Menu
From left to right, the menu options are
- Home – Always takes you to the activity stream that you see whenever you load the LocoStop homepage, either from the RailAdvent menu or via www.locostop.co.uk
- Members – View the Members List page, which is currently hidden.
- Groups – This takes you to the groups page, we have currently setup a few test groups for you to join and post into. We will be expanding this list based on your suggestions.
- Your Name – This lets you view your own profile, where you can change your profile image, cover image, see all the pictures you have uploaded etc.
- Menu Arrow – Here you have a list of shortcuts to groups, photos etc. This is also where your user preferences are editable.
- Friends – view any new friend requests, and your current friends list.
- Messages – View any user to user messages you have sent or received.
- Notifications – See notifications about liked posts, friend requests etc
New Post Options
To write a new post, upload a picture or post a Youtube video link, click in the new post box
As soon as you click in this box, more options will appear and the box will then look like this…
By default, the post window is in writing more for you to write text or post a YouTube link.
If you want to upload a picture, just click on the camera icon, and choose photo. You can then follow the instructions for uploading a photo.
You can include hashtags in the text to describe the picture. Example hashtags could be #SVR #Class37 #Keighley #60009
Other options for the post are available, and a description of these functions can be found by hovering over the icons.
List of FAQ’s
I have signed up but haven’t received a confirmation email.
Click Here to resend the activation email
I have forgotten my password.
Click Here to reset your password
I am trying to change my profile cover photo, but the upload does not seem to work?
The maximum image size for a cover photo is 2000 x 1500 pixels, try uploading a smaller image.
I have another question, or need help with the sign up process.
Please contact us and we will be happy to help.