If you cannot find the answer to your question here in the LocoStop FAQ, please click here to email us. We will do everything we can to help you get the most from LocoStop.
Scroll down to the bottom to read the FAQ’s
The Main Menu
From left to right, the menu options are
- Home – Always takes you to the activity stream that you see whenever you load the LocoStop homepage, either from the RailAdvent menu or via www.locostop.co.uk
- Members – View the Members List page, which is currently hidden.
- Groups – This takes you to the groups page, we have currently setup a few test groups for you to join and post into. We will be expanding this list based on your suggestions.
- Your Name – This lets you view your own profile, where you can change your profile image, cover image, see all the pictures you have uploaded etc.
- Menu Arrow – Here you have a list of shortcuts to groups, photos etc. This is also where your user preferences are editable.
- Friends – view any new friend requests, and your current friends list.
- Messages – View any user to user messages you have sent or received.
- Notifications – See notifications about liked posts, friend requests etc
New Post Options
At the bottom of the new post window are a few different settings which are available, if you have started typing a post, this will have changed (see next image)
- Poll – You can create a new poll
- Photo – Click this to attach photo’s to the post
- Video – Clicking this will allow you to enter a YouTube video link.
Below this are the settings to toggle between community/following, whether to show or hide your posts in the activity stream, a search button, and a hashtag button
If you have already started typing in the post window your icons will have changed like this…
The post options are as follows
- Site Members – here you can choose whether your post is public, for site members, or just friends
- Moods – Allows you to select a mood icon
- Location – Tag your post with a location
- Photo – Lets you attach images to the post
- Video – Insert a video link into the post
List of FAQ’s
I have signed up but haven’t received a confirmation email.
Click Here to resend the activation email
I have forgotten my password.
Click Here to reset your password
I am trying to change my profile cover photo, but the upload does not seem to work?
The maximum image size for a cover photo is 2000 x 1500 pixels, try uploading a smaller image.
I have another question, or need help with the sign up process.
Please contact us and we will be happy to help.