The first scenario to be made by Bradley Langton as he presents 2T92 17:46 Leeds to York, allowing you to drive a Class 158 on Alan Thomson Sim’s Leeds Lines.
158815 has been picked for todays unique diagram that takes the unit for a day on the Settle & Carlisle line before returning to Leeds and then onwards to York, before going north to Heaton depot for stabling.
Today you are to drive the service between Leeds and York, on a pleasant autumnal evening calling at Cross gates, Garforth and Ulleskelf on the way.
To allow you to enjoy this fantastic scenario, you must have:
- Dovetail Games
- Armstrong Powerhouse
- Cummins Class 158 Enhancement Pack
- Perkins Class 158 Enhancement Pack
- MTU Class 43 HST Enhancement Pack
- VP185 Class 43 HST Enhancement Pack
- Class 91 Enhancement Pack
- Class 150/2 Multiple Unit Pack
- Class 321 Multiple Unit Pack
- Class 168/170/171 Multiple Unit Pack
- Class 66 Enhancement Pack
- Class 68 Enhancement Pack
- Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack
- JNA-C Wagon Pack
- Just Trains
- Major Wales Designs
- Alan Thomson Simulations
Please see included manual for installation instructions.