The first UK Railtours railtour of 2019, celebrating the life of Sir William McAlpine, a true gent in the world of preservation.
The tour passes Peterborough on its way to York.
Tour Promoter – UK Railtours
Operator – DB Cargo
- LNER A3 No.60103 ‘Flying Scotsman’
- Hauls London Kings Cross to York section
- DB Cargo Class 90 No. 90028
- Hauls York to London Kings Cross section
- To be named at the National Railway Museum prior to hauling return journey
Route and Times – Realtime Train timings are available below:
- Outbound: FRGT 0823 London Kings Cross to York via Doncaster
- Return: FRGT 1737 York to London Kings Cross via Peterborough
Fully booked at the time of writing
WARNING – Information display on this page was correct at time of writing, information can change quickly. Please visit the UK Railtours website to check if any changes have been made.
Other events available to view by clicking here