One of many fantastic Tours promoted by The Railway Touring Company. This Tour takes you out of the heart of London, from Paddington Station.
The train’s destination is Worcester, where passengers will have roughly 4 hours to explore the many interesting sights and places of Worcester. Homebound for Paddington Station, the same route is followed as on the outward run.
Tour Promoter – The Railway Touring Company
Operator – West Coast Railway Company Ltd
- LNER A4 No.60009 ‘Union of South Africa’
- Hauls London Paddington – Worcester – London Paddington
- London Paddington – 08.05
- Slough – 08.40
- Reading – 09.05
- Didcot – 09.40
- Worcester – 12.30
- Worcester – 16.10
- Didcot – 18:45
- Reading – 19.15
- Slough – 20.00
- London Paddington – 20.45
Times – Please see below for the RealTime Trains timings:
Not yet available will be added at a later date
- Adult – Standard (£109), First (£164) and Premier (£264)
- Junior – Standard (£76), First (£107) and Premier (£180)
- Family – Standard (£332), First (£489) and Premier (£798)
For further information, please visit The Railway Touring Company’s website here
WARNING – Information display on this page was correct at time of writing, Information can change quickly. Please visit The Railway Touring Company’s website to check if any changes have been made.
Other events available to view by clicking here