Come along to the East Lancashire Railway for their first steam gala of 2019. ELR’s home fleet will work alongside visiting engines to an intense timetable.
Activities and Services
- Bury Bolton Street – Bury Transport Museum (with Castlecroft Café inside), The Trackside pub, The Buffet and Gift Shop
- Rawtenstall Station – Buffer Stops Bar, Rawtenstall Café and Gift Shop
- 78018 – thanks to the Great Central Railway
- Caledonian Railway 419 – thanks to the Scottish Railway Preservation Society
- BR Standard 4 Tank 80097 (official launch into service)
- BR Standard 4 Tank 80080 – thanks to the PRCLT
45407 ‘The Lancashire Fusilier’– no longer appearing due to overrunning overhaul work
- 32 Gothenburg
The timetable for this event can be found here.
|Adult||Concession||Child||Priv Rover||Family (2 adults and 3 children)|
|One Day Rover||£29||£26||£19||£16||£75|
|Two Day Rover||£49||£44||£32||N/A||N/A|
|Three Day Rover||£65||£58||N/A||N/A||N/A|
WARNING – Information display on this page was correct at time of writing, Information can change quickly. Please visit East Lancs Railway’s website to check if any changes have been made.
Other events available to view by clicking here
For further Information about East Lancashire Railway’s Spring Steam Gala, please visit the event’s page on their website here