The 2019 Real Ale Festival will be being held from May 17th – 19th 2018 and promises to be as successful as the last 14.
The festival will be being held at Dinas station, near Caernarfon.
In addition to the wide range of new beers to choose from, there will, of course, be a fine selection from Porthmadog’s Purple Moose brewery.
Updates will be posted on the dedicated site at www.rail-ale.com.
- NG/G16 2-6-2+2-6-2 No. 138
- NG/G16 2-6-2+2-6-2 No. 143
Activities and Services
- Porthmadog – Car park, toilets (disabled and baby changing), gift shop, booking office, interchange with the Ffestiniog Railway
- Pont Croesor – Request stop, bird viewpoint with the RSPB.
- Beddgelert – Town shops (really good ice cream shop!), toilets in town, passing point for trains, ticket office.
- Meillionen – Request stop, alight or board here if staying at the caravan park.
- Rhyd Ddu – Passing point for trains, toilets, many walk paths up Snowdon.
- Waunfawr – Pub nearby, toilets, car park, nearby campsite
- Dinas – toilets, request stop, trains stop here to coal up (travelling to Caernarfon)
- Caernarfon – Currently under refurbishment, booking office, toilets, gift shop.
Fares to be announced in due course.
For further information about, please visit the event’s page on the Welsh Highland Railway’s website here
View more events by clicking here