Porthmadog LL49 9NF
This ‘New For 2019’ event sees the Welsh Highland Railway head back to the past to celebrate their heritage.
Details are still to be announced, but expect an intensive timetable in operation with lots of locos in action.
Freight and passenger trains can also be expected to run!
Make sure you check back here for more details!
Activities and Services
- Porthmadog – Car park, toilets (disabled and baby changing), gift shop, booking office, interchange with the Ffestiniog Railway
- Pont Croesor – Request stop, bird viewpoint with the RSPB.
- Beddgelert – Town shops (really good ice cream shop!), toilets in town, passing point for trains, ticket office.
- Meillionen – Request stop, alight or board here if staying at the caravan park.
- Rhyd Ddu – Passing point for trains, toilets, many walk paths up Snowdon.
- Waunfawr – Pub nearby, toilets, car park, nearby campsite
- Dinas – toilets, request stop, trains stop here to coal up (travelling to Caernarfon)
- Caernarfon – Currently under refurbishment, booking office, toilets, gift shop.
Fares to be announced in due course.
For further information about, please visit the event’s page on the Welsh Highland Railway’s website here
View more events by clicking here