Tuesday 30th of June will see Embsay and Bolton Abbey Steam Railway’s Silent Auction end, so now is your last chance to bid for some fantastic tickets and experiences!
To help raise funds to support the railway during it’s COVID-19 forced closure, the line launched a silent auction where you can bid for many tickets and experiences on the railway when they reopen.
The list of items and current highest bid (correct at the time of publishing) can be found below:
- 1903 Autocar Cab Ride – £100
- Afternoon Tea with Bottomless Prosecco for Two – £100
- Diesel Cab Ride – £120
- UNLIMITED 2021 Rides! One Adult – £100
- UNLIMITED 2021 Rides! Two Adults – £100
- UNLIMITED 2021 Rides! One Family – £150
- Private 1950s Railway Carriage Hire – £150
- Steam Locomotive Footplate Ride – £260
- One-on-One Workshop Tour – £105
- Afternoon Tea for Four in Queen Victoria’s Saloon – £150
- First Class Santa Special Ticket for a Family – £140
- Diesel Freight Driving Experience – £200
As can be seen from the selection of lots, there are some great experiences to be won.
So far, £1,375 has been raised, which will help the railway survive the impact of COVID-19. To view or bid on a lot, please visit their auction page here.
For more information or to support the Embsay and Bolton Abbey Steam Railway, please visit their website here.
Get image downloads, Prints and Streaming Video
For the Latest Railway News
RailAdvent Online Shop
Framed Prints, DVD’s / Blu-Ray’s and more
Come and share your railway pictures
Mainline Steam Info
Upcoming mainline steam tours/loco movements