The Bluebell Railway has confirmed that London, Midland and Scottish Railway (LMS) Ivatt Class 2 Tank No.41312 will be visiting the line for their Branch Line Weekend.
This means there will be two guest engines at the Branch Line Weekend gala, taking place between Friday 3rd and Sunday 5th of April 2020.
Taff Vale Tank No.85 has already been announced as being the other guest tank.
Members of the home fleet running during the gala includes:
- South Eastern and Chatham Railway H Class No.263
- South Eastern Railway O1 Class No.65
- South Eastern and Chatham Railway Wainwright P Class No.178
- Southern Railway Maunsell Q Class No.30541
- British Railways Standard Class 4 Tank No.80151
For more information or to book your tickets in advance, please visit the Bluebell Railway’s website here.
Free Pictures, prints and streaming video!
For the Latest Railway News
RailAdvent Online Shop
Framed Prints, DVD’s / Blu-Ray’s and more
Come and share your railway pictures
Mainline Steam Info
Upcoming mainline steam tours/loco movements