The emergency services are dealing with an incident at Beaconsfield, between High Wycombe and West Ruislip on the Chiltern Mainline.
This is, therefore, causing disruption to Chiltern Railways’ trains services between High Wycombe and West Ruislip.
Train services are subject to cancellation, delayed by up to 60 minutes, or revised.
It is anticipated that disruption will last until 12:00
Passengers may use tickets on:
- Avanti West Coast services from Birmingham new Street to London Euston
- Great Western Railway between Oxford and London Paddington
- London Underground services via any reasonable route
- West Midlands Railway via any reasonable route
- 280 (Aylesbury-High Wycombe)
- 300 (Aylesbury and Oxford)
- N01 (High Wycombe and Amersham)
- 35 (High Wycombe-Maidenhead)
- 74 (High Wycombe-Slough)
- 500 Bus
- 2/2A/2B/2C/2D (Oxford Parkway and Oxford).
This is a developing story and will be updated when more information is available.
Free Pictures, prints and streaming video!
For the Latest Railway News
RailAdvent Online Shop
Framed Prints, DVD’s / Blu-Ray’s and more
Come and share your railway pictures
Mainline Steam Info
Upcoming mainline steam tours/loco movements