c2c has announced that they are running an amended timetable this New Year’s Eve for trains running to and from London Fenchurch Street.
In addition to this, the train operator will be running a Bank Holiday service on Wednesday, 1st January 2020 – New Year’s Day.
These amendments may impact your journey, so please check before travelling.
What do you think of these changes? Let us know in the comments below.
- c2c will provide four trains an hour in both directions.
- Two trains per hour will call at all stations and two trains per hour will be semi-fast.
- Additional trains will be available during morning and evening peak times.
- To see an amended timetable, please click here.
- Two trains per hour, in both directions, will be provided by c2c for most of the day
- To view an amended timetable, please click here.
- Two trains per hour, in both directions, will be provided by the operator for most of the day.
- To view the timetable, please click here.
For the Latest Railway News
RailAdvent Online Shop
Framed Prints, DVD’s / Blu-Ray’s and more
Come and share your railway pictures
Visit their website
Mainline Steam Info
Upcoming mainline steam tours/loco movements