Police are currently dealing with an incident, which is suspected to be a terror attack, at London Bridge. This, therefore, means that trains are currently unable to call at the station.
Disruption is expected to continue until further notice.
Trains will run through London Bridge station, but will not stop to release the doors. For your safety, please do not operate the alarms and try to alight the trains at London Bridge.
The whole area has been closed off by the Police, so at this time, Southeastern cannot offer any alternative travel, other than London Underground.
You can use your ticket between London terminals, at no extra cost, to try and help you complete your journey.
You can NOT travel to and from London Bridge, as no trains will call at this station until further notice.
Advice currently for passengers is to travel to London Blackfriars for Thameslink, London Victoria for Southern services or London Waterloo for South Western services to Clapham Junction, to connect with Southern services.
If travelling to Caterham and Tattenham Corner, travel to East Croydon via London Victoria or London Blackfriars.
If travelling to Uckfield, passengers should travel to Blackfriars for services to East Croydon and change there for your train to Uckfield.
If travelling to Crystal Palace or West Croydon. Passengers should travel by tube to Canada Water for London Overground services to these stations. Please note you will have to use Southwark or Bermondsey as London Bridge underground station is also closed.
First Class is declassified on all Thameslink and Southern services in and out of London.
Your ticket will be accepted on the following services at no extra cost:
- Gatwick Express between London Victoria and Brighton
- London Underground via any reasonable route. ( Please note London Bridge Underground station is also closed)
- London Buses via any reasonable route across Central London
- Southern and Thameslink accepting each others tickets between London Victoria, London Blackfriars and Brighton
- Southeastern between London Charing Cross and Tunbridge Wells
- South Western Railway between London Waterloo and Dorking
- Tramlink between Beckenham Junction and Wimbledon
- London Overground between West Croydon, Clapham Junction and West Hampstead
Our thoughts are with everyone involved in this on going incident.
For the Latest Railway News
RailAdvent Online Shop
Framed Prints, DVD’s / Blu-Ray’s and more
Come and share your railway pictures
Mainline Steam Info
Upcoming mainline steam tours/loco movements