Network Rail will be holding drop-in sessions to update residents on the Crossrail west station improvement works.
These improvement works will be taking place at Acton, Ealing, Hayes & Harlington, Southall, and West Drayton.
Network Rail, Crossrail Ltd, and Transport for London representatives will be on hand to provide updates on the progress of the work and answer any questions.
Work has been ongoing across all of the Crossrail west stations, working towards a completion date of December 2020.
The five sessions are:
- Holiday Inn London West, in Acton – Monday 16 September 17:00 – 19:30
- St Matthew’s Church in Yiewsley – Thursday 19 September 17:00 – 19:30
- Hayes And Harlington Community Hall – Wednesday 25 September 17:00 – 19:30
- Tefler Room at Ealing Town Hall – Thursday 26 September 17:00- 19:30
- St Georges Community Hall in Southall – Monday 30 September 17:30 – 20:00
What did the officials say?
Ewen Morrison, Senior Programme Manager for Network Rail said:
“Our teams are busy enhancing stations west of London in readiness for the Elizabeth line. The new or upgraded ticket halls will offer improved passenger flow, spacious new concourses and enhanced accessibility with lifts and footbridges that will bring step-free access to all platforms serving the Elizabeth line.
“We have been progressing with works on the platforms and behind the hoardings at these stations and we encourage residents and local businesses to come along to a drop-in session and find out more.”