Dovetail Games has announced that their Springfield Line Scenario Pack 01 has been released for Train Simulator 2019.
The scenario pack allows players to play glorious experiences of the New Haven Railroad.
This pack has been delivered thanks to High Iron Simulations.
Running from Springfield to New Haven, the route goes back to the 1950s and 1960s and is located through a busy region of New England manufacturing.
This new pack includes a variety of passenger, main line freight, local freight, and switching experiences in ten highly authentic career scenarios closely based on actual NYNH&H operations of the era.
This pack requires the Train Simulator Springfield Line: Springfield – New Haven Route Add-On.
With Springfield Line Scenario Pack 01, you’ll experience a variety of highly realistic railroading challenging, including:
- End-to-end Springfield-Hartford-New Haven main line passenger and freight operations
- Branch line and local freight duties including working along the NYNH&H Valley Line and Meriden Quarry line
- Switching operations at sprawling New Haven Cedar Hill Yard, Springfield, Hartford, Meriden, and Thompsonville
Players can then take control of:
- New Haven’s workhorse Electro-Motive GP9
- NYNH&H’s venerable Alco S2 switcher
- New Haven’s diminutive General Electric 44-tonner
This pack is priced at just £6.99 and can be purchased by clicking here.