Chiltern Railways has announced that they will be running extra trains this New Year’s Eve.
The additional after-midnight services from London Marylebone will allow passengers to see in the New Year in the capital without having to leave early.
The trains also serve a wide variety of stations too, meaning everyone can celebrate the new year.
As always, please check before travelling, there are a few engineering works going on around the country still!
The additional services are as follows:
- 00.30 London Marylebone to Banbury
- 01.00 London Marylebone to High Wycombe
- 01.30 London Marylebone to Oxford
- 01.40 London Marylebone to Aylesbury (via Amersham)
- 02.00 London Marylebone to Aylesbury (via Princes Risborough)
- 02.30 London Marylebone to Banbury
- 02.40 London Marylebone to Aylesbury (via Amersham)
- 03.00 London Marylebone to Aylesbury (via Princes Risborough)
What did the officials say?
Eleni Jordan, Commercial Director at Chiltern Railways said:
“It’s fantastic that once again we’ve worked with Network Rail so that we can run additional after midnight services for our customers. This will make it easier for people to come to London and enjoy the festivities.
“To avoid queuing, we recommend that you purchase your tickets before you travel using the Chiltern app or website.”
For the Latest Railway News
Framed Prints, DVD’s / Blu-Ray’s and more
LocoStop – The RailAdvent Community
Come and share your railway pictures
Visit their website