The Bluebell Railway is offering a new Footplate Taster Day for 2018! The perfect gift for any Train Enthusiast or why not treat yourself?!
This makes a perfect Christmas present if you are still looking for ideas!
On certain dates in January and February in 2018, the Bluebell Railway will be offering you a chance to visit Sheffield Park Station.
The Steam Locomotive which will be used for the Footplate Taster Day will be Bluebells resident steam loco, P Class “Bluebell”
How much does the Footplate Taster Days cost?
The price of the Footplate Taster Day is just £150 and included in the price is all of this:
- An individual one-hour taster with one of the Railway’s experienced drivers.
- Depending on the time of your visit, enjoy either a full English breakfast or a two-course lunch in the Bessemer Arms.
- A discount voucher for a Family Ticket for a visit to the Bluebell Railway for a date of your choice in 2018
- A gift pack from the Bluebell Shop
- A year’s membership of in the Preservation Society.
- A certificate of completion
This looks like a superb day out for anyone!
- Visit the Bluebell Railway Website
For more information