Prince Edward at the Fairbourne Railway Century of Steam Gala
Prince Edward of Wales was built for the Fairbourne in 1916 by W.J.Bassett-Lowke. In 1923 they swapped it for another engine and it moved to Llewelyn’s Miniature Railway at Southport, and during its life it was briefly used at the Lightwater Valley Railway. In 1994 its current owner began an extended restoration programme.
- Visit the Fairbourne Railway Website
For more information