This weekend (7th – 9th October), the Ffestiniog Railway will be holding its annual Victorian Weekend. This is an event which showcases what the railway used to look like in the Victorian Era.
All available locomotives will be in action.
- Returning from overhaul is 0-4-4-0 Double Farlie ‘Merddin Emrys’
- 0-4-4-0 Double Farlie ‘David Lloyd George’
- ‘The Square’ 0-4-4-0 Double Farlie ‘Earl of Merioneth’
- 0-4-4T Single Farlie ‘Taliesin’ (Returning from Overhaul)
- 2-4-0 Hunslet ‘Linda’
- 0-4-0 England ‘Prince’
- 0-4-0 England ‘Palmerston’
- 0-4-0T Hunslet ‘Britomart’
- 0-4-0T Lautoka Mills No. 19 (Visiting from the Statfold Barn Railway)
- 0-4-0T ‘Marchlyn’ (Visiting from the Statfold Barn Railway)
Harbour Station Attractions
Timetables for Victorian Weekend
An intensive timetable will be in action throughout the weekend. Please find a prelimary timetable by clicking here, or for the full timetable, you can purchase a Visitors Guide upon arrival at Harbour Station.